Welcome to my life.
The most fun I've had in an award show.
Sunday night was the Mtv VMA's and I was there with my mom, sister and friend, Sophia! If you watched the show live you knew that it was basically a Rhianna and Beyonce concert with a few awards and words from Kanye West thrown in there. However, here's what my point of view was from being in the room:
So my lil squad and I all dressed in black because what else is more chic? The photos are endless, and I spent so much time getting ready that you would've thought I was walking the red carpet. (Although this year it was white? Who thought that was a good idea?). My sister and I had seats right in front of my favorite comedian double: Key and Peele. (WATCH KEANU). That was honestly what I was most excited about. Until BEYONCÉ performed literally right in front of me. My sister and I were in awe of the Queen Bee. Like her or not, it was one hell of a performance and she looked like she needed a nap when she was done. (Is there a rule on doing the halftime show more than once? Can we break it?). Rhianna was really spectacular and surprised me with her great vocals. (Her dancers were on point by the way). My sister and I were sitting by where the celebrities exited and here are some things I noticed:
1. Nick Jonas almost fell down the stairs while texting, and then proceeded to give his number (still holding up the stairs) to Troye Sivan).
2. Amber Rose took a pause to slow down and do a princess wave to literally one guy who actually knew what she was famous for. (Oh and of course with a blunt in her hand).
3. Ariana Grande and Mac Miller left in the beginning of Rhianna's last performance.
4. Jaden Smith would not stop getting in literally everyone's way and bounced around like a 5 year old.
5. This one is just random. Why was Hailey Steinfield all of a sudden talking with a THICK Brooklyn accent?
6. Chance The Rapper literally seems like the most fun person to be friends with.
Down below you can see a clip of my favorite moments AND my snap chats story from that night. Enjoy!
Be apart of the conversation! Comment what you think!
Making noise through multiple mediums since 2001.